Position Summary Description:
The Operations Trainer is responsible for creating, conducting and managing instructor-led training (ILT) courses relating to operations, including technical processes and safety. The Operations Trainer will identify, document, update and publish standard protocols for all warehouse functions. During training downtime, the Operations Trainer may assist with other projects as needed by the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes knowledge of industry best practices to author curriculum, create learning activities, and measure results.
- Serves as lead trainer for all operations training programs including, but not limited to:
- Container Unloading and Receiving
- Replenishment and Putaway
- Will call and Driver Check-In
- Forklift and pallet jack operations
- Supervisory training
- Warehouse overview and introduction
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Three years of training or warehouse experience, preferable in the foodservice industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and use of own vehicle.
- Proven presentation skills using visual aids and associated equipment (e.g. flipchart, projector, multi-media) in a classroom environment.
- Proven writing skills; including proposals, step-by-step instructions, marketing, and problem/complaint responses.
- Able to be mobile and serve all locations (including neighbor islands).
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA