*Starting at $13.00/hr with forklift training provided for growth opportunities.
Position Summary Description:
Unloads containers of incoming freight and palletizes items for placement into warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads containers of incoming freight and palletizes items for placement into warehouse.
- Uses manual pallet jack to move pallets to receiving dock.
- Builds pallets according to company standards.
- Sorts products and groups like items together, by product number or description of cases.
- Removes packing materials and cleans out empty containers.
- Ensures all products are free from damage and/or pest infestation.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Six months to one year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA