CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE CHEFZONE
* Starting at $14.00/hr.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Position Summary Description:
Performs all customer service related duties to ChefZone. Process customer's purchases at check out and ensures continuous product availability. Provides friendly, courteous, and caring customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately, efficiently, and pleasantly processes customer orders by ringing sales, counting and balancing register.
- Answers customer inquiries and directs customers to specific products.
- Has a basic understanding of items carried.
- Protects and develops the company’s brands via PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensures that employees also provide the same level of service. Establishes and maintains customer relationships to accommodate both product and service needs.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year experience in grocery sales, customer service, or related work experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must exercise good judgment in anticipating customer’s need and in problem solving.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA