As a Risk Analyst you will focus on enhancing risk and capital management capabilities to support business objectives and long- term sustainability. By providing our management team with key insights into their risk profile, this influential position will tell a strategic story that steers our company’s success. This will include:
- Conduct analyses for support of operational decision-making. Collaborate with Financial Analysts to translate operational analyses into projected financial outcomes. Communicate results and strategic recommendations.
- Provide analyses and monitoring of key metrics for the underwriting portfolio, including the spread of risk and exposure concentration.
- Perform data audits for catastrophe modeling and reinsurance data. Effectively work with internal resources and reinsurance intermediary to improve and sustain data quality.
- Provide competitive market intelligence and industry analyses regularly. Research and communicate trends that may affect the organization.
We are seeking someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Actuarial Science, Insurance & Risk Management, or other related degrees and a background in risk and data analysis. The skills and knowledge required include:
- Accurately anticipate future consequences and trends
- Effectively frame a problem and translate qualitative impacts to quantitative
- Analysis of scenarios and potential outcomes, including likelihoods
- Excellent analytical aptitude; judge the reasonability of analysis and data
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Comprehension of reinsurance, capital modeling, stress testing, and capital allocation & structure
- P&C Industry experience
- CPCU, ARe, or ARM Designation
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA