AMD Claim Supervisor/ Team Lead
In Auto Material Damage Claims, we strive to alleviate the stress of an unexpected situation by providing an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service during this difficult time. As the AMD Claim Supervisor – Team Leader, you will be guiding and mentoring a team’s technical file handling ensuring claims are handled with compassion and commitment to restore what has been lost.
What will you do?
- Supervise the investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement of claims in the unit
- Control claim reserves and payments on claims in unit
- Train, develop, motivate and evaluate the performance of employees
- Control quality and quantity of work in unit
- Complete performance appraisals and participate in salary recommendations
What experience/skills will I bring?
- 3 to 5 years claims experience with demonstrated expertise in investigating, evaluating, negotiating, and settling of claims
- Minimum of 2 years claims leadership experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to analyze information and make effective decisions
- Possess or obtain TX License, but also OK and NM License
- Robust communication & negotiation skills
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 7301 State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75039, USA