Loss Control Representative
As an exceptional communicator, our Loss Control Representative will work with Insureds, Agents, and Company Personnel through consultations and educational guidance. Doing so, you will make the difference in assisting our policyholders to prevent future loss.
What will you do?
- Complete surveys of policyholders' operations and provide consulting services to reduce accidents and injuries
- Make effective agency calls to key Commercial Agents to explain Central’s Loss Control facilities and program
- Participate in regional agency and employee technical development programs
- Analyze data and make effective decisions
- Manage NY territory
What experience/skills will you bring?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Loss Control & Accident Prevention
- Live in the state of New York, preferably the Albany area
- Up to 35% overnight travel with an excellent driving record
- Ability to make a favorable impression in dealings with agents, insureds, and company personnel
- Excellent organization and territory planning skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Safety/Fire Prevention fields with the ability to work toward a designation of OHST, ASP, CSP, ARM, and CRM
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Albany, NY, USA