Customer Services Office Manager
We’re looking for a catalyst manager to help build and lead a Services office in Salt Lake City, Utah while perpetuating a culture that fulfills Central’s core values of Excellence, Integrity, and Relationships.
What experience/skills will I bring?
- Lead by example and be a culture champion
- Identify and capitalize on continuous improvement ideas
- Project management and execution
- Present information to agents, employees, and executives
- Compile and analyze data to help drive decisions
- Effectively make decisions and able to frequently shift priorities
- Develop team members, turn talent into performance
- Forward thinker who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Property and Casualty insurance experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and office management experience
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field
What will you do?
- Responsible for operations of the Salt Lake City Services Office including: work with IT Department and Facilities
- Work collaboratively with the VP of Customer Services in Home Office
- Lead, develop, and mentor your staff
- Conduct and ensure completion of regular one on ones, monthly check-ins, and annual performance appraisals
- Handle various Human Resources related tasks, procedures, and policies (hiring, orientation, onboarding, training, etc.)
- Develop and implement project plans, objectives, and budgets that contribute to corporate profit
- Meet productivity goals, quality objectives, and adequate staffing needs
- Further develop the evolution of Central’s Customer Services departments
- Travel as necessary to home office, regional offices, and agencies
- Develop and enhance hospitable relationships with agency partners, employees, and coworkers
- Work an alternative shift to lead and support a staff working 11:00 am to 7:30 pm M-F
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA