Regional Vice President- Northeast Region
We are looking for a new leader of our Northeast Regional office. The Northeast Regional Office is responsible for Central’s Marketing, Personal Lines Underwriting, Commercial Lines Underwriting, and Claims operations in the following states: Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, and Connecticut.
- Perpetuate and enhance Central’s culture within the regional office – a culture of fulfilling the promise to our agency partners and insureds with Integrity, Excellence, and Relationships.
- Lead the regional Marketing, Personal Lines Underwriting, Commercial Lines Underwriting, Claims, and HR operations in the Northeast Region.
- Work collaboratively with the CMO, other Regional Vice Presidents, other officers of the company, and the regional management team to develop and execute the company’s frontline strategy for Marketing, Personal Lines Underwriting, Commercial Lines Underwriting, and Claims.
- Lead the regional team in developing specific plans to achieve the established objectives of the frontline strategy within the region.
- Lead the regional team’s effort to develop effective relationships with independent agent partners within the region – developing and executing strategies for mutual success.
- Significant experience in working collaboratively to develop strategic plans.
- Significant experience in leading a team to achieve desired results.
- Significant experience managing mutually beneficial relationships with independent agency plant – developing and executing strategies for mutual success.
- Significant experience working across offices and across departments/functions to accomplish objectives.
- Strong collaboration/teamwork/relationship-building skills.
- Excellent deal-making/negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Significant property and casualty insurance experience required; CIC or CPCU designation preferred.
- Ability to travel, as significant travel is expected in the role.
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Waltham, MA, USA