Property Field Representative- San Antonio
Our Property Field Representatives provide peace of mind to Central Insurance customers by handling their claim with compassion and commitment to restore what has been lost. We strive to alleviate the stress of an unexpected situation by providing an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service during this difficult time. As a Property Field Representative, this will include:
What will you do?
- Provide prompt, professional services to insureds and claimants
- Handle in-depth investigations, evaluate property damages onsite
- Execute coverage analysis and resolution strategies
- Negotiate fair settlements on property claims
- Handle assigned volume of claims
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with our agency force
- Complete Claims Training Courses
What experience should you have?
- Minimum 3+ years property claims experience
- Extensive knowledge of Xactimate
- Possess a positive, professional, cooperative, and quality-conscious service attitude
- Strong communication skills and an attentive listener
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a heavy workload
- Obtain & maintain a TX License
- Accurate and consistent decision making ability
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Travel for Storm Duty including overnight stays for a period of up to several weeks as needed
- Bachelor Degree
- Prior field adjusting and/or construction experience
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- San Antonio, TX, USA