Commercial Underwriting Supervisor
As a Commercial Underwriting Supervisor, you will help lead the Team while perpetuating a culture that fulfills Central’s core values of Excellence, Integrity, and Relationships.
What experience/skills will you bring?
- Minimum 3 years of commercial underwriting experience
- Exhibits strong leadership skills
- Strong desire to coach, mentor and develop technical as well as customer service/relationship skills
- Ability to control quality and quantity of work in the unit
- Balance assigned underwriting territory with supervisory duties
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent oral and written communications skills Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree
What will you do?
- Lead, develop, and mentor assigned underwriting staff
- Approve, price, and effectively handle commercial accounts for the assigned underwriting territory
- Collaborate effectively with Commercial Lines Manager on regional and business segment strategies and initiatives
- Audit commercial lines underwriting files and operations
- Complete performance appraisals and salary recommendations
- Assist in the selection of new employees
- Complete assigned tasks and projects
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with the staff and agency force
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 7301 State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75039, USA