What will you do?
- Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
- Help ensure consistency in front-end code, reduction of accumulating design debt, and implementation of long-term UX strategies, such as ADA Web Accessibility Compliance and a Master Design System
- Use technical expertise in translating the design to code
- Develop strategy to solve business problems through designed solution
- Collaborate with business analysts, UX Team, and quality assurance in problem resolution
- Provide day-to-day support within an Agile environment
What experience will you bring?
- 4-year degree in Computer Science of equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Expertise with web markup (HTML5 and CSS3)
- Experience with a modern frontend framework (Vue.js, React.js, or Angular)
- Expertise in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to utilize build tools such as Webpack, NPM, Grunt, and Gulp.js
- Strong understanding of UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with coding for accessibility (WCAG 2.0, 508 Compliance)
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA