Professional, M&C - Marketing Analyst & Reporting
The M&C team has a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, results-oriented environment, while contributing to the corporate growth goals. This is a new position that affords the candidate an opportunity to contribute to the team in a broader cross-functional capacity.
In this position, you will be engaging with M&C teams that are driving both acquisition and member retention. You will support the internal client facing teams offering technical and data insights to influence both strategy and campaign tracking. This position will help to quantify campaign performance and Return on Marketing Investment.
- Work across M&C to extract, and synthesize data from a variety of sources to measure and report on online and offline tactics
- Contribute to data & analytic support around tracking needs, strategies, and aggregating reports from other data points (including Informatics, Competitive Intelligence, etc.)
- Influence market mix modeling working as a catalyst with Informatics and other vendors as appropriate
- Help to formulate decision points around customer behavior based on trends presented through tactical review and collaboration across enterprise (ie: utilization, or quality scores, etc)
- Help to define and track to KPIs, budgets and timelines
BA/BS is required
2 years related work experience with data and reports
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and partner with M&C team on actionable recommendations
- Professionally skilled in personal presentation, verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of digital/media/marketing data sources and metrics preferred: Digital (e.g. Web, Social, Display, Search etc.); Media (e.g. buying models, CPU, Impressions, GRP); Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (Adstock, ROI, Churn, etc.); Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, as well as work effectively as a member of a team
- Strength in building relationships with business partners
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments with attention to details and deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI a plus
- Experience building data-driven journey maps and personas a plus.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Job Family Marketing/Communications
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, 625 State Street, Schenectady, New York, United States of America