Currently, there is an immediate opening for an Operations Manager, come join our valued team of dedicated individuals. Operations Managers come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our operations mangers as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Major Purpose: The Operations Manager is expected to direct, plan, organize and motivate team members in the performance of their responsibilities and duties in accordance with Savage’s Purpose, Mission and Values. The Operations Manager is accountable for achieving budgeted and profitable growth of the operation.
For more information, please contact Kiana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-361-7755
- Develop and execute a business plan (including budgeting, projecting, variance analysis, and cost management) and grow the office into a recognized regional player in the Environmental Services industry
- Manage day-to-day operations of the assigned service office to ensure a smooth and safe operation; delegate and utilize time management skills; work with administrative systems and support operations to meet deadlines
- Participate in budget preparation and monitor budget, operating expenses and established KPIs and make adjustments to processes and procedures to achieve desired performance; participate in regular P&L reviews
- Commit to teaching and promoting personal responsibility for identifying and performing safe behaviors, conditions, and environmental responsibility
- Be available after normal office hours and weekends for emergency response situations
- Expert working knowledge of the environmental industry best practices and associated government regulatory procedures
- Able to read and write, in English; excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in using various types of computer software
- Local and regional travel with periodic corporate events requiring travel by air
- 5 years relative operations experience (or combination of education and experience)
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Services, Engineering or Business
- 40-hr HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Employees may be required to work outdoors. Driving conditions may be less than ideal. Anticipate off-pavement driving. Employees can be exposed to adverse conditions (including but not limited to rain and muddy conditions, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures). Employees are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing.
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or email@example.com.
- Job Family Team Leader
- Pay Type Salary
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA