National Account Manager
Our National Account Managers come to EnviroServe for the daily challenge, opportunities for growth, teamwork, our focus on safety, and competitive pay, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. A culture that encourages Team Members to find a better way and enables them to “do things they never dreamed possible”. Whether that is accomplishing new goals in your existing position or working toward the next step in your career, you’ll find your path at EnviroServe.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- Competitive pay and aggressive bonus structure
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Profit sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- A company committed to safety
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
This position will hold the title of National Account Manager and will be responsible for developing and growing National Accounts on a National and Regional level as directed. They will manage and develop a base of current customers and also acquire new accounts to meet an assigned sales budget. The position involves a lot of interpersonal interaction. The individual must be able to communicate and present at the Executive customer level and internally at all levels to be successful in this role.
- Drive new revenue growth at a high level by acquiring new National Accounts
- Increase revenues at existing accounts by further developing those key relationships
- Ability to successfully manage current customers and prospect for new potential National Accounts through networking and cold calling
- Drive the growth for our business in key defined markets as directed
- Tracks the status and requirements of several different on-going projects and/or proposals over the course of weeks or months
- Works remotely and independently to complete client requests, but understands when to communicate with supervisors.
- Prepares large, complex, multi-site proposals for customers for all company services including Emergency Response, Remediation, Field Services, Rail Services, Transportation, and Disposal.
- Interacts with all internal support teams on a regular basis
- Ability to collaborate with the customer and the sales team to close new business
- Prepares reports as requested by customers
- Contributes to team effort by taking a pro-active role in solving problems and personally ensuring company tasks and operations are accomplished smoothly
- Ability to prepare and present at an Executive level
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of Environmental Services industry sales experience
- Highly driven sales professional with a proven history of high growth
- Demonstrated ability to develop, grow, and close new National Accounts
- Past sales experience with multi-million dollar National Accounts required
- Proficient presenting at the Executive level
- Experience negotiating contracts, nationwide proposal preparation and submission
- Skilled in companywide interface at all levels
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Strong knowledge of RCRA/DOT
- They will possess exceptional organizational and communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced work environment where priorities and workloads are constantly in flux
- The individual will be prompt and responsive and able to meet mandated deadlines
- They should have a systematic thought process and be able to work through the diverse details that accompany projects in this industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran’s Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Having trouble with our application? Please call 800-233-0883 for assistance.
EnviroServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at (800) 233-0883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Salary