You will be responsible for leading your team with Safety, 5S, quality, delivery to take time, and controlling cost in your department. This position requires you to train, direct, and hold accountability to the policies and processes of the organization through consistent, fair, and equal leadership practices.
- Must be full-time and must have at least 3 years’ experience in industrial facilities maintenance.
- Must be flexible with work hours/assignments and have a good knowledge of the manufacturing build process.
- You will be required to be able to train your team to read installation and assembly prints, troubleshoot production issues, safety and 5S processes and regulations.
- You must be proficient with computers (knowledge of applicable portions of Aurora a plus).
- Must have strong leadership skills including the ability to motivate co-workers, have a positive attitude, be highly organized and have a strong desire to be proactive in dealing with product and people issues.
- Understand and lead safety requirements - respond to/correct unsafe practices immediately, perform regular audits of your area to ensure compliance to our safety
requirements and practices.
- In the event of an injury, promptly investigate and document as required. Promptly address corrective measures to prevent further injuries.
- Understand environmental requirements as applicable and maintain compliance.
- Train and hold accountability to the 5S process and expectation of your area. Due regular audits to ensure the practices and processes are followed driving continuous improvement.
- Understand & communicate Quality Assurance standards. Drive training and accountability with your team for following our policies and procedures for a quality product.
- Ensure quality expectations are consistently achieved - issues are properly addressed and contained within the department.
- Identify and coordinate all required and necessary training.
- Be able to facilitate daily start-of-shift & other group meetings effectively and efficiently,
holding accountability to the actions driven.
- Consistently display behaviors that support the Company Values with a sense of urgency to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- You must able to promptly address technical and behavioral performance issues.
- You must be able to drive change and continuous improvement throughout the work area.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as welders, pneumatic hand tools, electric hand tools, pumps, motors and compressors.
- Repair or replace control devices such as switches, sensors, button controllers, valves and motor starters.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.
- Able to set up and operate welders, drill presses, grinders, hand tools and other metal working machinery.
- Fabricate and modify new and existing equipment.
- Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programming.
- Other duties and assignments as directed.
Job Requirements-Minimum Qualifications:
- Have at least one year of experience with HVAC, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair-120v & 220v.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports as well and good verbal communication.
- Consideration will be given to equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Basic proficiency with office computer software and the ability to learn effective use of maintenance software.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive and obtain fork lift certification.
- Responsibilities include: working independently under broad organizational guidelines to achieve objectives; supporting production and facilities objectives. Utilization of resources from other departments is routinely required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including changing shift schedules.
- Usual and customary methods of performing the job’s functions require: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling. The job will have wide temperature and humidity conditions. The job will have exposure to minimal hazardous conditions.
- Regular exposure to high noise environments
- 1+ years of related activity with job related experience within manufacturing and facilities maintenance.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. Targeted job related education relating to manufacturing and facilities maintenance.
- Technical trade certification is an asset
- Grupo de puestos Maintenance
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Bristol, Indiana 46507, EE. UU.