Quality Assurance Technician
Reserva Militar Fort Irwin, California, EE. UU.
Sol. nº 70
lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2020
VSE Corporation is currently seeking MRAP Quality Assurance Technician for our facility located in Fort Irwin, CA to perform the following duties:
• Proven MRAP FOV maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
• Under direction, facilitates the development of a quality assurance program and oversees inspections and corrective action plans that meet or exceed maintenance and supply standards.
• Performs quality assurance for all work performed within assigned mission areas.
• Inspects work in progress and record observations. Prepares corrective action plans based on data, observations, and reports.
• Submits recommendations for any required training to improve quality control processes or skills to correct identified deficiencies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
Bachelor's Degree 6 years work experience may be substitued for a Bachelor's Degree.
: 5+ years of experience with tactical vehicles, heavy, wheeled or GSE, MRAP FOV experience is preferred. A minimum of 2 years of experience should include Vehicle Quality Assurance/Inspection in maintenance or supply operations.
- MRAP University Graduates are a plus
- Candidates must possess valid US Passport and Visa PRIOR TO DEPLOYMENT
- Experience providing administrative support and coordination to a contract, project or task.
- Experience preparing and managing correspondence, reports and documents, implementing and maintaining office systems, schedules and calendars, handling incoming mail and other material, set up and maintaining file systems, collating information, and maintaining databases.
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems – familiarity with ISO 9001 a plus.
- Experience auditing internal policies/procedures and recommending process improvement initiatives.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must possess valid CDL or Government Driving License
- Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment Background and Drug Test
- Travel to hostile areas is required Must be able to meet all government CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
- Duties require moderate to lengthy travel to various national and international locations.
- Flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central Asia.
- Duties may require assignment in active hostile environments.
- Required bonuses and allowances for the assignment area are paid.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Background and Drug screening.
- This position requires a Current Secret Clearance.
Grupo de puestos
Función del puesto
Product Safety Engineers
Tipo de pago