• Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of related experience on board U.S. Naval ships involved with the repair, maintenance, overhaul of hull, mechanical, electrical systems and/or combat systems.
• Must be an effective communicator and be comfortable briefing senior U.S. and international naval officers on a frequent basis.
• Foreign Military Sales experience
• Experience with Office of Military Cooperation, Military Liaison Office, or other U.S. Security Assistance Organizations.
• U.S. Navy Officer
• U.S Navy shipboard experience
• Shipboard experience in Hull, Mechanical and Electrical efforts or in Combat Systems and Weapon systems
• Naval Shipyard operations experience.
• Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
• Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough.
Think Analytically, Observe/Examine Details, Concentrate on Tasks, Effective Verbal Communication, Remember Details Adjust to Changes, Effective Written Communication, Interpret Data, Handle Stress/Emotions, Make Decisions. Discriminate Colors
Regular Attendance, Attend Meetings, Use Math/Calculations, Maintain Work Schedule, Meet Deadlines, Stay Organized Irregular Hours, Keyboard/Type, Operate Equipment, On-Call Hours, Handle Confidential Info, Direct Others*
Stand, Kneel, Sit, Crouch, Walk, Crawl, Climb (Stairs/Ladders), Talk, Lifting up to 50 Pounds, Bend, See, Balance, Hear, Carrying Up to 30 Pounds, Bend, Stoop, Eye/Hand Coordination
Mechanical Hazards, Electrical Hazards, Dust/Dirt, Humid, Noise, Extreme Temperatures,