Forklift Operator- 3rd Shift
Columbus, 8860 Smith's Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, États-Unis d'Amérique Numéro de demande124
10 octobre 2019
Forklift Operator-3rd Shift
The position is responsible for material movement throughout the facility using powered industrial equipment, in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Operates powered industrial equipment in accordance with established safety procedures, completes daily checklists and notifies the proper individuals of needed repairs.
- Secures and maintains all necessary safety equipment and follows established safety procedures.
- Uses handhelds and/or computer to process SAP transactions and track material movements, timely and accurately, and notifies shift leadership of problems or errors.
- Supports shipping and receiving by staging material and loading and unloading trucks.
- Supports production by picking and staging components for production, and processing finished goods into inventory.
- Performs physical inventory checks to support inventory investigations, cycle counts, quarterly B2B (book to book) and annual PI (physical inventory), as needed.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly area at all times.
- Follows, promotes and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent is highly preferred. In lieu of Diploma or GED, years of experience, knowledge, skills and fit will be considered.
- Two years of experience operating powered industrial equipment in a warehouse/manufacturing environment preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Able to work overtime & weekends as required.
- Wear hairnet, safety glasses, long pants, steel toe shoes/boots and any other uniform standards.
- Read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions, including SOPs.
- Sit, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods of time in one place.
- Lift items up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to promote and participate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to adapt to rotating assignments with a positive attitude and results.
- Good understanding of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and OSHA safety requirements.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, team building and organizational skills.
- Must be able to understand and complete procedure documents in accordance with SOPs and WIs.
- Ability to receive and understand instructions and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Certified to operate powered industrial equipment.
- Type de paie À heure
- Indicateur d’emploi Indirect
- Columbus, 8860 Smith's Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, États-Unis d'Amérique