Environmental Technicians come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our technicians as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Environmental Technicians are charged with industrial cleaning inside various facilities such as power plants, cement plants, feed mills, etc. You will use methods such as hydro-blasting to clean these locations. Confined space entry will be necessary and the required PPE must be worn at all times.
The schedule for this job will include day, evening and overnight hours as well as weekends. This is based on when our customers can allow us onsite to do the work.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- When available, overtime (more than 40 hours in a week) pays 1.5x wage
- A company committed to safety
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- Familiar with computers/tablets for entering data and using basic programs
- Valid Driver’s license
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned
- Outdoor work in potentially adverse conditions, i.e. rain and mud, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures
- Less than ideal driving conditions
- Team members are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing
All employees shall be subject to drug testing and background checks.
- Famille d’emplois Skilled Player
- Type de paie À heure
- Buffalo, État de New York, États-Unis