Compensation and Benefits Admin
Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position will support the US Human Resources department specifically in the areas of compensation and benefits with additional support to other areas of US HR as needed. Under the direction of the Compensation and Benefits Supervisor & Manager or General Counsel & CCO, this individual will assist with compensation & benefit program administrative tasks, monthly reporting, invoice preparation, leaves of absence tracking and communication, and other tasks of the US Employee Relations team upon request.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Maintains confidentiality of all information handled
Assist in the administration of all compensation & benefit programs in the US including health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending, life insurance, retirement plan, leaves of absence, etc.
HRIS HR Task Administration
• Perform benefit audits as requested
• Complete monthly and ad hoc reports utilizing HRIS and reporting software
• Provides a variety of reports derived from the HRIS system
• Update Company benefits website and manager resource site on SharePoint
• Updates and maintains employee records in an accurate and timely manner.
• Responsible for data entry into various HR systems including but not limited to HRIS.
Compensation and Benefits
• Coordinate onsite informational employee sessions with benefit and education vendors
• Assist in the benefits open enrollment process
• Assist in the annual communication campaign highlighting Alta’s benefit programs to employees
• Assist in required annual reporting including EEO Report, Non - Discrimination Testing, and 401(k) Census reporting
• Assist with monthly benefit invoices in coordination with Compensation & Benefits Analyst
• Coordinate leave programs including short-term disability, long-term disability, FMLA, and Personal Leaves
• Process all Worker’s Compensation Claims to include the following:
o Provide all relevant and necessary information to employee and manager.
o Submit all paperwork to the Worker’s Compensation provider.
o Provide additional information to the employee, leader or vendor as relevant.
• Assist Compensation & Benefits Supervisor with ADA accommodation requests
• Participate in research gathering as part of position compensation analysis
• Process Pay Cards
Reports and Others
• Manages the Alta employee parking to include coordination with the City of Neenah and area businesses as needed
• Provides employment verifications in accordance with Alta Resources guidelines
• Complete additional duties or projects as requested by the Compensation and Benefits Supervisor or Compensation and Benefits Manager
• Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
• Contribute to project work as required and delivery to key outcomes and timelines pertaining to those projects
• Identify and contribute to continual process improvement activities
Perform other tasks relevant to the role.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Psychology, Human Resources or other business-related degree.
Work Experience: At least two years of Human Resources experience required, preferably in shared services setting or offshore bases industry, at least 1-year experience administering US benefits preferred.
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English proficiency required.
• Knowledgeable of US laws required.
• Working knowledge in computer technology that includes: intermediate Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Ability to write and interpret procedural manuals.
• Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
• Work Evening shift
• Ability to generate and update reports.
• Ability to work on tight timelines.
• Ability to develop and display good decision making skills.
• Willing to work long hours and on a flexible schedule when needed.
• Desire to expand career in a Human Resources’ role.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines